We are a general merchandise wholesale distributor company located in Westchester County, NY. We are supplying over 2200 different products
Candidates should know that this is regarding every business day visiting the clients and taking their weekly orders. Candidates must have at least 1 year B2B outdoor sales experience with your own vehicle. There are thousands repeat and potential customers for each regions to supply them with over 2200 items therefore a high income should be considered.
We are supplying such as;
– Brand name cleaning products, cleaning accessories and scented or plain candles
– Baby and women hygienic care products
– Deodorant spray and sticks, nail, hair, skin and mouth care products
– Medicines, ointments, other similar products and condoms
– Packaging products and fast food accessories
– Paper products ( toilet tissue, paper towels, napkins etc )
– Candies, gums, chocolates, energy drinks etc.
– Auto supplies such as motor oil, lubricants, car fresheners and accessories
– Textile and seasonal products ( hats, gloves, cap hats, socks, tshirts, sunglasses, umbrellas etc )
– Tobacco accessories, hookah and hookah accessories and electronic cigarettes
– Stationary & Hardware products
for Deli and Grocery stores, convenient stores, pharmacies, gas station markets, discount stores, hotels and building managements. Position is full time Monday thru Friday 8:30 am to 5:30 pm Saturday up to 3:00 pm.
We are looking for an sales representative with experience in the following areas
Area 1 : Queens & Long Island
Area 2 : Westchester, Dutches, Rockland, Putnam and Orange counties
Area 3 : Bronx & Manhattan
Your duties are ;
– Visiting periodically potential and current customers in your assigned area
– informing weekly specials and new items to the customers
– Checking the store needs with the person in charge and taking their orders.
– Reporting daily orders to the office
– Set up meeting and visiting potential clients, introducing our company, products and competitive prices.
– Keeping in touch with current customers for their references to provide us another potential customer information
You must be :
– Enjoying in selling and achieving goals
– Energetic, positive attitude and communication, motivated to be successful.
– Customer oriented, honest, good listener, patience with smiley face
– Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
– Legally authorized to work in the U.S.
– Bilingual : Spanish is a plus ( not mandatory )
– You must own your car with non suspended driver license.
– Weekly base Salary + Uncapped commission for entire sales region
– Paid vacation ( base salary after 1 year )
– Parking, toll fees and certain amount lunch will be paid ( except traffic tickets )
Appreciation of your vehicle
– Gas, engine oil, car lubricants and inspection will be paid
We provide friendly and reliable business relationship so we are looking for serious applicants therefore we may need your professional references and authorization for background check.
if you really are available experienced for this position and ready to set up an appointment then please Apply Now.
Job Type: Full-time
We ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of outside sales experience do you have?
- How many years of Sales experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
- Do you have the following license or certification: Driver’s License?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
- Do you speak English?
Please send us your pdf file resume to firstname.lastname@example.org